Health Savings Account
- For use on qualified medical expenses
- Competitive interest paid monthly on all balances
- All contributions, qualified distributions, and interest earned is tax-deductible
- Can be transferred between employers & financial institutions
- Unlimited check writing
- Visa Debit Card
- Free Online and Mobile Banking
- Free Online Bill Pay
|Health Savings Account Rates|
|Daily Balance Range||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)|
|$0.00 - $999.99||.05%||.05%|
|$1,000 - $4,999.99||.15%||.15%|
|$5,000 - $24,999.99||.25%||.25%|
|$25,000 - $49,999.99||.30%||.30%|
Determination of Rate- At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.
Frequency of Rate Changes- We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
Limitations on Rate Changes - There are no maximum or minimum interest rate limits for this account.
Compounding and Crediting - Interest will be compounded monthly and will be credited to your account monthly. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will receive the accrued interest.
Minimum Balance Requirements - No minimum balance requirements apply to this account.
Balance Computation Method. We use daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
Accrual on Non-Cash Deposits - Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks).
Transaction Limitations - No transaction limitations apply to this account
Health Savings Account - Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) are subject to limitations and/or penalties imposed by the Internal Revenue Service. Please see your HSA Agreement or your tax advisor for additional information.
Fees and Charges - Please refer to the separate Fee Schedule provided to you with this disclosure for information about fees and charges associated with this account. A Fee Schedule will be provided to you at the time you open an account, periodically when fees or charges change, and upon request
- Must be enrolled in a High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- Cannot be covered by any other health plan that is not HDHP
- Cannot be enrolled in Medicare
- Cannot be claimed as a dependent on any persons tax return
- Consult your tax advisor for additional questions you may have regarding your eligibility
- Contributions must be made in the form of cash, check, or direct deposit
- Non-Qualified distributions are subject to penalties
- There is a limit set on contributions for each tax year